THE ULTIMATE DAY TRIP PACKRAFTING EXPERIENCE NEW ZEALAND
We are one of the very few packrafting guiding companies in the world, offering guided outdoor adventure packrafting trips in the New Zealand since 2012.
We offer highly personal, very unique and exclusive outdoor adventures leaving the crowds behind.
A packraft is a mix between a kayak & a raft, it is stable and behaves a bit like a raft but you paddle it like a kayak and it is so much lighter. Average weight of our boats is only 2.5kg.
Our small team is passionate about what we do, the outdoors & packrafting and we would love to take you out with us on one of our journeys into the wild, discovering new possibilities and corners of New Zealand.
From day trips just around the corner to multi-day trips deep into the wilderness we offer a range of awesome outdoor experiences. We can cater for absolute beginner, who is just getting started to the seasoned packrafter.
Departure: All year
Duration: Approx 8 Hours
Minimum Age: 14 years and older
Fitness Requirements: Average fitness & swimming ability required
- The walk is about 6km with an 8kg backpack on easy but sometimes muddy uneven terrain
- The paddle section is a good mix of floating and class 2 rapid excitement of about 20km
What to bring:
- Sturdy footwear (running shoes are fine – will get wet)
- Extra dry shoes and socks (for after trip)
- Weather appropriate walking/hiking clothing
- Hat (optional)
- Change of clothing if rainy day
- Waterproof camera
- Drink bottle
- Dry bags
- Specialist gear
Hiking & Paddling
Te Anau Adventure
Fiordland National Park
Waiau River Paddle
New Zealand Outdoor Adventure
Packrafting Day Trips
Packrafting Multi Day Trips